July 14, 2013

Model: Hannah Taylor @ Chadwick Models


Source: Hannah Taylor @ Chadwick

With remarkable similarities to Catherine McNeil, is recently signed fresh face, Hannah Taylor. She's still in high school and very new to the industry, but we expect to see her on the runway soon. Here's how our chat with Hannah went:

Tell us a bit about yourself? 
I'm 16, I live in the western suburbs of Sydney with my older brother and mum. I'm quite shy but around my friends I'm crazy and I would like to think funny (laughs).



Source: Hannah Taylor @ Chadwick

Where are you and what are you doing today? 
I'm just at home watching like a million different movie trailers on YouTube... a pretty boring saturday for a teenage girl (laughs). Tomorrow will be much more interesting though as I have a test shoot in the city.

What did you want to be when you were a kid? 
I wanted to be a hairdresser. Once I cut myself a terrible fringe in the hope of looking like Stevie from the Saddle Club (laughs).


Source: Hannah Taylor @ Chadwick

How were you discovered as a model? 
I was at Dolly Model search when Jaime and Joseph from Chadwick approached me. They took a few photos and wrote down my details, then weeks later I was called in to have an interview and they said they wanted to represent me.

Which agency are you signed to? 
Chadwick models.

Source: Hannah Taylor @ Chadwick

Tell us about a recent job?
I had a bridal shoot for White Magazine. The dress designer was this lovely lady from New Zealand named Kelsey Genna, her dresses are so beautiful. I was around the Surry Hills area in the pouring rain, it was a lot of fun. I had to have a groom, another model from Chadwick called James, and I was freaking out because I had no idea how to act married when I haven't even had a boyfriend (laughs). Their was a lot of intense and awkward eye staring but he was very nice to me. A lot of people came up to us and congratulated us, it was very funny. 

How did you feel about being recommended to cut your hair? 
Well at the time I was willing to do anything, I was still so shocked that I was getting signed with an agency so I just said yes straight away, but when I was in the car on the way home I was really worried about what it would look like and what I could do with it. I love it now though, even if I do miss having long hair.
Source: Hannah Taylor @ Chadwick

Favorite clothing item right now? 
My new Lee black gloss jeans. They go with everything! But unfortunately you can't wash them too much or they'll fade heaps so I'm limiting my use of them.

Favourite song right now?
Grouplove's new song 'Ways to go", it's always stuck in my head.


Source: Hannah Taylor @ Chadwick

Favorite movie right now? 
The loved ones, I love a bit of Aussie horror. 

Do you prefer:
- Dresses or Jeans? Jeans.
- Japanese food or Indian food? Indian.
- (films) Horror or Family? Horror.
- Instagram or Tumblr? Tumblr.
- Day or Night? Day.

Source: Hannah Taylor @ Chadwick

Most embarrassing moment in past three years? 
A few weeks ago I was in the canteen line at school and I kept on punching this guy thinking it was my brother but it was actually some guy in the year below me I was so apologetic and my friends were just laughing at me, luckily the guy was nice about it though.
Where do you see yourself in the next 3 years? 
Well in 3 years I will have finished school and hopefully be traveling around Europe with my best friend. I would love modelling to still be a part of my life so we will see how far I get.

Follow Hannah:

1 comment:

  1. just letting you know you linked the wrong instagram hahaha :)

    ReplyDelete