September 8, 2013

Blogger: Emma Stevenson


Source: Emma's Instagram
Melbourne blogger, Emma Stevenson draws the attention of many, by her signature fashion style and "I-Don't-Give-A-F*ck" attitude. Her instagram is by far one of the most effortlessly cool accounts, that shares aspects of her daily life. After recently meeting a few members from the A$AP mob, check out what she had to say about the opportunity.

Tell us a bit about yourself?
My name is Emma, I'm 17 and I live in Melbourne. I'm currently studying Year 12. 



Source: Emma's Instagram
Where are you and what are you doing today?
Just kicking it at home right now listening to Miguel, probably will go out and party later though.


Source: Emma's Instagram
Why did you start tumblr?
Hmm, one of my friends got me onto it like 4 years ago and ever since I've just loved it! Tumblr is probably the best invention I've come across, I've found so many great blogs and muses.

Best/Worst thing about tumblr?
Best thing would have to be all the INSPIRATION I get from it - My blog is pretty much my mind in pictures and text posts... and how you can connect with amazing people from all over the world (it's overwhelming at times). 
The worst thing would have to be the basic anons... they're the worst! It's just so pointless to hate on people, especially on the internet. It's just so not needed!


Source: Emma's Instagram
What do you think about getting thousands of 'likes' and 'reblogs' on photos of you?
Sometimes I think it's crazy and I question why [laughs]. But it's nothing really to me, I just think it's cool how other people appreciate or like what I'm doing, or my style or whatever, whether it be 1 person or 5,000 people...it's a little blessing!

What is your definition of beauty?
Imperfection. Being 100% you. Looking the way you want and being comfortable with it, is beautiful. There are just so many beautiful things in this world though that are so diverse to each other. I think theres no real definition of beauty, it's in the eye of the beholder 


Source: Emma's Instagram
What is your fashion style?
It changes day by day with my mood, I really can't describe it. I mix a lot of vintage brands with new brands. One day I might wear vintage Versace jeans with Y-3 sneakers and a HBA sweater. I love independent, up-and-coming brands as well.

What song best describes you and your life?
Anything by Led Zeppelin... I connect with 'dazed and confused' so much. At the moment though probably, I want sex by Lil Boosie [laughs].


Source: Emma's Instagram
You recently met rapper A$AP Rocky, A$AP Nast etc. tell us more?
The best night of my life (so far)! It was my life long goal to meet Rocky because he is my #1 idol, inspiration and LOVE of my life. He said he 'fucked with my fashion' which is too cool to even believe! Rocky was just so real and such a gentleman. He's exactly what you would think he would be, but even more perfect. It was funny because Nast walked past us and was like...."woah hold up, are you Emma Stevo? I follow you on instagram" I was like WOW you recognised me! I'll remember that night forever. The after-party was mad turnt up too.

Do you prefer:
- Lipstick or Mascara? Lipstick.
- Breakfast or Dinner? Breakfast.
- Biggie or Tupac? Real tough one... But Pac.
- Boys or Girls? I love boys and girls! But probably boys... Gotta love em!
- Tattoos or Piercings? Tattoos.


Source: Emma's Instagram
What has been your biggest regret?
I really have no regrets! I try to see everything as a good thing, I learn from my mistakes.

Where do you see yourself in the next 3 years?
Graduated high school, living in an apartment with my babe bestie Remi, I will have travelled to NYC by then as well and hopefully got an internship/job in the visual department at a big clothing company... but hopefully I'll have a real idea of what I want my career to be..(I'm very indecisive, I have so many things I want to do).

Follow Emma:

1 comment: